PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS THE ARCHIVE BLOG. YOU CAN READ HERE SOME OF THE OLD POSTS.

THE NEW BLOG IS NOW LOCATED ON JOHANNA KERN'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE.

VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE: http://johannakern.com/blog/




"Skyway" (C) Sound of Light Design - click on the image to see more pictures of the amazing artist

Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Power of You



The Power of our Thoughts: despite whether we believe it or not – what we think we become. No other power in the world has equally profound affect on our life journey as the Power of our own Thoughts. Freedom from any limitations begins in our Mind. Freedom is the base for Happiness, and when it comes to Freedom and Happiness there is nobody else who can give it to us but ourselves. Here is a simple affirmation which when repeated a few times on a daily basis can change the way we perceive ourselves and help us build the life we want:

“I am the creator of my reality because
I have control of the focus of my thoughts.

I can thrive under any and all conditions.
I can be joyful under any and all conditions.
I can find interesting things to think about or participate in under any and all conditions.
I am not held captive by my environment, by my coachers, by my government, by my relationships, by anything.”

No comments:

Post a Comment