PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS THE ARCHIVE BLOG. YOU CAN READ HERE SOME OF THE OLD POSTS.

THE NEW BLOG IS NOW LOCATED ON JOHANNA KERN'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE.

VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE: http://johannakern.com/blog/




"Skyway" (C) Sound of Light Design - click on the image to see more pictures of the amazing artist

Tuesday, December 30, 2014


2015 is already around the corner and I have another surprise for you for the New Year J The upcoming year will be especially wonderful, abundant, rewarding and inspiring – for all of us. This is the beginning of the next stage of our life journey – a better, nicer and beautiful year. I will be sharing with you answers, questions and inspiration – in a form of diary, using words, images, sounds and videos, with the help of the two books to guide me on my new journey :) Not far from our home, in Toronto, there is a small shop where Bryan works, one of the readers of  "Master and the Green-Eyed Hope". He was the one who inspired me for the new adventure, by saying one day: "You know, I open the book every day at random. I read a passage that is opened - and I ALWAYS find the answer to what I’m looking for on that particular day." I encourage you to record your own experiences, answers and questions in any form that suits you. And, perhaps you decide to share some of your treasures with us here? Have a wonderful day! J <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment