PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS THE ARCHIVE BLOG. YOU CAN READ HERE SOME OF THE OLD POSTS.

THE NEW BLOG IS NOW LOCATED ON JOHANNA KERN'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE.

VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE: http://johannakern.com/blog/




"Skyway" (C) Sound of Light Design - click on the image to see more pictures of the amazing artist

Thursday, January 1, 2015


Here we are! The first day of the New Year! Everything feels fresh, even my own thoughts. Last night we had amazing celebration, with the main theme of the New Year’s Eve resonating in our hearts: Happiness, Light and Joy. I repeated the first affirmation from my latest book, and my heart quickly led me to set the most important goal for the glorious 2015. Yes, of course nothing is more important than the Truth of our Own Heart :) For the New Year, I wish everyone goals and thoughts worthy of Your Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment