PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS THE ARCHIVE BLOG. YOU CAN READ HERE SOME OF THE OLD POSTS.

THE NEW BLOG IS NOW LOCATED ON JOHANNA KERN'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE.

VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE: http://johannakern.com/blog/




"Skyway" (C) Sound of Light Design - click on the image to see more pictures of the amazing artist

Tuesday, January 13, 2015


Another excerpt from "Master and the Green-Eyed Hope": “The Ego can become a healthy supporter. In fact, the Ego wants to be the helper. Therefore, overexcited Ego often gets in the way, and one can trip over it. The Ego wants to be given a function, and help one to be accomplished,” said Rhami-yata.
I nodded, watching the birds. I decided in my mind that the restless bird’s name could be “Ego”. He had that kind of energy about him.
Now the Master was observing the birds as well. “An ‘unemployed’ Ego,” he continued, “becomes dangerous. It will assume all sorts of roles, anything it can get. That’s why you need to give it the role it is meant for.”
I looked at him. “What is that role?”
“The cheerleader.” He pointed to the group of birds. The bird named “Ego” now was trying to get the others to chase him.
“Yes,” confirmed Rhami-yata. “Not the lead player, but the cheerleader is the function the Ego is meant to have, on the Team that is you.”
The other birds were now chasing the “Ego” bird around the tree, which I named “Amethyst Mountain”.
“So it can become my friend,” I said, still surprised.
“Let it cheer you when you’re doubting, losing confidence in yourself. Let it tell you then: ‘You can do it! Go for it!’ Once you allow your Ego to do its job, it will do it eagerly, without getting in your way. Without distorting your path, your purpose. Cheerleader, not the lead player, is your Ego’s assigned and healthy function.”
The birds had stopped their cheerful game and now they were resting on top of the “Golden Harvest” tree.
“My Ego, just like my Body, my Emotions, my Mind, and my Soul, is a part of the Team that is me.” I repeated what I had just learned.”

No comments:

Post a Comment