PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS THE ARCHIVE BLOG. YOU CAN READ HERE SOME OF THE OLD POSTS.

THE NEW BLOG IS NOW LOCATED ON JOHANNA KERN'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE.

VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE: http://johannakern.com/blog/




"Skyway" (C) Sound of Light Design - click on the image to see more pictures of the amazing artist

Wednesday, January 14, 2015




WHAT IS LOVE?
"Love is a gift” I was once told.
I said, "I didn’t know it came for free?
Have I been loved for nothing else but being simply me?”

"Love is a journey," someone else said.
I smiled, "A journey for two…?"
"No", they replied, "It's a journey to 'YOU'".

 "Love is a curse!", exclaimed the one with a broken heart.
He wept for weeks. Wrote a song and became well known.
Everyone loved him from then on.

"Love is a battle", said the lonely one.
"No matter what you do, you fight to no avail.”
 I nodded. I knew he really wanted to fail.

Guru said, "Love is the breath of God, of course."
He had written many books, gave talks to lonely people,
and was, for the third time, divorced.

"Love is like a flower", said an old lady,
 "For it to bloom, it needs your tending.”

And now I'm puzzled, and I want to know:
Is there a purpose for Love at all?

To be loved. Or in love… to be?
What makes you happy? What makes you free?
Johanna Kern


No comments:

Post a Comment