PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS THE ARCHIVE BLOG. YOU CAN READ HERE SOME OF THE OLD POSTS.

THE NEW BLOG IS NOW LOCATED ON JOHANNA KERN'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE.

VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE: http://johannakern.com/blog/




"Skyway" (C) Sound of Light Design - click on the image to see more pictures of the amazing artist

Wednesday, February 11, 2015


YOU CAN NEVER FAIL AT LIFE.
YOU CAN SIMPLY HAVE THE LIFE YOU WANT
OR THE ONE YOU DON’T WANT:
Fear of Failure = fear of being hurt/disappointed
Fear of being hurt/disappointed = not believing in yourself
Not believing in yourself = wasting your potential
Wasting your potential = lack of happiness
Lack of happiness = lack of joy of life
Lack of joy of life = lack of fulfillment/success
Do the math. It’s easy:
Life minus Fear of Failure = happiness/fulfillment/success
Fear of Failure is just an old Boogieman. It can be easily removed from your Mind and life:
“I am already stepping forward to welcome a better and greater Me. I honor and accept who I have become this far, and I thank myself for doing my best. I am looking forward to who I am now becoming. I know now that by consciously choosing the direction of my thoughts, I can learn how to become the person I want to be and have the life I want to live.” Excerpt – from Johanna Kern’s book “365 (+1) Affirmations to create a Great Life” - a perpetual Calendar for Success, Happiness, Health & Wealth

No comments:

Post a Comment