PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS THE ARCHIVE BLOG. YOU CAN READ HERE SOME OF THE OLD POSTS.

THE NEW BLOG IS NOW LOCATED ON JOHANNA KERN'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE.

VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE: http://johannakern.com/blog/




"Skyway" (C) Sound of Light Design - click on the image to see more pictures of the amazing artist

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Life is on your side


Don’t let anyone tell you that you have no right to be happy, healthy and fulfilled in life. There is enough room on this planet for everyone to have a happy and healthy life. It is our birth given right. Don’t let those who don’t respect & appreciate life take away your power over your own life. Let’s celebrate life :) :)
“I breathe in, letting joy fill me up with each breath. I breathe out, releasing any and all of my worries. With each breath, I embrace the ease of life. I let go of struggling, and let life deliver all the goodness I deserve”


No comments:

Post a Comment