PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS THE ARCHIVE BLOG. YOU CAN READ HERE SOME OF THE OLD POSTS.

THE NEW BLOG IS NOW LOCATED ON JOHANNA KERN'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE.

VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE: http://johannakern.com/blog/




"Skyway" (C) Sound of Light Design - click on the image to see more pictures of the amazing artist

Saturday, July 18, 2015

CONSCIOUS HAPPINESS IN LIFE - STEP FOUR


YOUR HAPPINESS IS MUCH MORE BENEFICIAL FOR YOUR GROWTH THAN HOLDING ON TO ANY TOXICITY FROM THE PAST J Whatever weighs you down - interferes with your natural state of happiness. When you hold on to the past, you keep having the toxic feelings caused by the painful memories of past events.

Do you often regret what you have done or not have done?
Do you often wish you had chosen a different direction in life?
Would you rather have a different past? Would you like to have another chance to do some things all over again?
If your answer is “yes” – your life is driven by guilt.

Chances are, you can’t truly succeed in life and achieve a state of happiness because you subconsciously sabotage your own life. The only way out is to forgive yourself for all that you have been blaming yourself for, and move on. You deserve to be happy. You deserve a better life. You are worth it!

CONSCIOUS HAPPINESS WILL LEAD YOU TO FREEDOM FROM YOUR LIMITATIONS.

 Life is precious. Life is beautiful. All that happens to you is a unique story, one in billions J

Another way of holding on to the past is to be stuck in resentment and anger directed at those who hurt us. That too, just like holding on to guilt, can effectively prevent you from living a happy, fulfilled life.

When you hold on to resentment and anger, you let old memories control your life. You subconsciously create more situations in life, where you can get hurt, again and again.

When you hold on to resentment and anger, you are giving up your happiness and settle for bitterness, and unhappiness instead. You can’t find inner peace, and you lose your joy.

The only way out is to forgive those who hurt you, and move on. You don’t have to be friends with them, hang out or even be in touch with them. All you need is to forgive them in your heart. When you forgive them, you do it for yourself. So that you can be happy and fulfilled. You deserve a better life, free of old pain and not limited by your past. You are worth it.

Your Heart knows how to forgive. Your Mind knows how to be free.
All they need – is your permission to proceed J

STEP FOUR /WEEK FOUR:
Get rid of the old baggage, by forgiving yourself. Useful affirmation for week four:
“I forgive myself for not letting myself be all that I can be. I forgive myself for holding onto old pain and painful memories. I forgive myself for not yet achieving what I would like to achieve. I forgive myself for not thinking highly of myself and others. I fully accept myself for who I am.” – from the book “365 (+1) Affirmations to Create a Great Life” by Johanna Kern.

To free yourself from what weighs you down, forgive also those who caused you pain.
Remember: you don’t have to be their friend, hang out with them or even be in touch. It is important that you will free yourself from the emotional bondage you still may have with them. You are simply freeing yourself from the toxic feelings caused by the painful memories of past events. Your happiness is much more beneficial for your growth than holding on to any toxicity from the past.
Over the next week, recall all the people who may have willingly or unwillingly cause you any pain, discomfort or trouble. With your eyes closed, imagine their faces, one by one, and say to every single one of them:
“I forgive you. You owe me nothing anymore. I am now free from the painful bond we have created. Now I will be on my way, and you will be on yours.”
And before all:
Relax. All is good. All is just the way it is supposed to be J
Next time we will talk about the Fifth Step to creating happiness in our lives J


No comments:

Post a Comment